It has been quite the weekend, let me tell you. The journey started saturday morning with a trek across (a part of) the midwest to Sandusky with my best pals. They rode roller coasters while I sat in a Starbucks drinking terrible coffee and studying orgo. After a hotel debacle that left us without lodging until 4am, I hated the world and everyone in it. But the next day everything changed because it was time to see LADY GAGA. I never thought I could love her more than I already did, but I was sadly mistaken. She is, truly, my idol.
We did a lot of waiting around and looking cool.
And then.... IT WAS TIME
After the concert we drove straight back to Ann Arbor and I woke up at 7:30 to go take the dreaded exam. But afterwards we picnicked in the arb, which was beautifully relaxing.
I am exhausted, pce&<3
Current tune:
Heart It Races- Dr. Dogg


No comments:
Post a Comment