Friday, May 16, 2014

I Wanna Dress You Up in Silk



The sun is finally back! After a week of dismal skies, I can finally feel the heat upon my face again. Although my spirits have lifted, my soul is still crushed by stress of my upcoming orgo exam. I will unfortunately be spending my day tomorrow in a coffee shop in Ohio while my friends ride roller coasters. But its okay because on Sunday I'm seeing the one and only LADY GAGA. I am beyond excited for this. Here's my costume I put together for the concert:


Safe to say, I am psyched. 

Despite having an extraordinarily uninteresting day, I've made some delectable meals. 

Breakfast: 


Breakfast Pizza: Fried pita bread, sprinkled cinnamon, nutella, peanut butter, strawberries, and a banana. Simple and delicious. 

Lunch:
Pita, hummus, breaded chicken breast, tomatoes, and kale. Yes I know I eat a lot of pita. 

Back to studying I go! 

Currently spinning: 


Lady Gaga: Swine 
(duh I'm listening to Artpop) 



No comments:

Post a Comment